FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Double-bills, then responds to complaint by triple-billing

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Cole
Adobe Double-bills, then responds to complaint by triple-billing
on Nov 1, 2013 at 11:16:11 pm

I need to find a phone number which someone will answer, or a mailing address with a human who can read. I've been trying to resolve a billing issue with Adobe.

Briefly, I got a phone call offering to move my introductory subscription of $29.99/month to a "Teams" subscription, when it expired. Instead, I've been double-billed since that call, paying both $29.99 and $39.99, until this month, when I was also billed $49.99.

I've been calling Adobe Systems to resolve this, and at one point I was assured it had been addressed, but not so. I refuse to spend more hours waiting on hold. I'm ready to just go to the credit card company and refuse payment on several months of payments if possible.

Is there anyone at Adobe who cares about their customers? If so, Who?

I've been an excellent customer over the years; I actually pay for my software, support other users, etc. But at this point, I'd like to find an alternative, difficult though it may be.

Thanks.

Bob C

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
Re: Adobe Double-bills, then responds to complaint by triple-billing
on Nov 3, 2013 at 2:39:56 am

I had a similar issue when changing to a different credit card they gave me a second account and charged the original card a few days later - I used the online chat feature and assured that the situation was resolved and I would get a refund for the second charge - of course no refund ever issued but at least they are only charging one card...

Maybe they're using the same service Obama uses for his health care plan?

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Downtown Long Beach, California
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1680680/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Nov 14, 2013 at 12:52:59 pm

[Bob Cole] "
I've been an excellent customer over the years; I actually pay for my software, support other users, etc. But at this point, I'd like to find an alternative, difficult though it may be."

Did this ever get figured out?

Return to posts index

Claudette Delanoeye
on Mar 6, 2014 at 11:00:30 pm

I've been double/triple billed with little concern their end it feels that Adobe has dipped into the till (with their required and scary auto debit) taking far more of my funds than authorized!

Despite company admission of "an error" (and to me this is in basic terms theft and people may need these resources that are missing), returning MY money promptly and graciously has been absent in their corporate structure.

My email was not responded to on money missing matter, and not until the fourth person and third supervisor I spoke with on Feb. billing, was there any attention that perhaps a timely credit of funds missing might be an appropriate action. Will let you know what occurs!

The glitches may not matter to a lot of people, but to me now they do. I have been a very fond supporter of Adobe for decades buying their products and attending lectures to learn, but admit looking for alternatives now.

While i understand auto debit simplifies the Adobe CC world, it has been a nightmare to me in now repeated erroneous billing, and contrary to what an agent the month before acknowledged would occur. Not to mention the identity theft notice from these folks. Mine was pilfered tho hope elsewhere.

Not to dismiss here from customer input THREE THINGS I would suggest positively to Adobe for continued good will of customer base: 1) CC subscribers may have OPTION to pay on line monthly on their own to eliminate multiple billing issues and identity theft concerns 2) there should also be a company policy (and law?) initiated that any overbilling on auto debits automatically should yield a free month when not charged properly the agreed rate TO ELIMINATE a CONSTANT ISSUE HERE 3) While clear much software is going to subscription base and positives in that too, the software should ALSO be available for purchase to own and use. Especially as boomers may want reliable control of expenditures as not in their peak years of income and need predictable costs instead of fears of being cut off if rates go up.

Return to posts index

Bob Cole
on Mar 7, 2014 at 7:29:38 am

Be persistent. My problem with Adobe's billing was resolved when it got "escalated" to a supervisor. They couldn't have been nicer. But until then, it was frustrating, and I feel your pain.

I dislike the subscription model too. It is very advantageous for people who use a variety of Adobe products, across Mac and PC. But there should be options for people who don't benefit as much from the subscription's depth and flexibility.

Good luck.

Bob C

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]