FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe CC - Media Encoder Issues

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jamie Cooper
Adobe CC - Media Encoder Issues
on Oct 2, 2013 at 10:18:35 am

Hi CC community!

I'm having some issues with exporting some files using Media Encoder, it's a new issue and we're all stumped here... so hopefully someone can help.

Whilst trying to export a low res MP4 (640x360) of a event film, which is about 35mins long AME churns through for 15-20mins, and then suddenly starts to slow down, eventually ending up at barely a crawl. I set an export over night that ended up taking 10hrs to create. A colleague of mine, using the same project & media files managed to export using same settings in 20mins...

I've tried a few different options, each time it's happily chugging away and then stops: note, it doesn't stop at the same spot each time.

There are no complicated graphics at the points where it stops.
No grading, just a simple lock off shot of an event with the odd GV added on top...

I know it's rather vague.. but has anyone else experienced similar issues with AME CC and found any reasons/fixes etc?

Would appreciate any help.. and happy to provide more information if requested!!

Many thanks,

Jamie

Jamie Cooper

iMac 27" Late 2012 | 3.2GHz i5 | 16GB RAM | OSX 10.8.4
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
Re: Adobe CC - Media Encoder Issues
on Oct 3, 2013 at 4:21:24 pm

Hi Jamie,
Sorry for your trouble. What you might try is the following:
•Make sure that you have updated the video drivers for all the GPUs in your computer.
•Export from AME using the Queue not Export
•Trash Preferences

If none of these things work, you might try reposting your issue over on the Adobe forums where AME experts hang out: http://forums.adobe.com/community/ame

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]