FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cost

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Cost
on Jun 19, 2013 at 7:56:44 pm

I guess I haven't been doing a good job of staying on top of things. I didn't realize that the newest version of AE and PPro are only available through the Cloud. We will need 5 seats. What is the difference between the Individual plan and business plan? We don't need service calls and we have a server to house all of our files. Paying for it once would be better then having to buy 5 individual seats. I'm assuming Adobe considers 5 seats small and doesn't give a discount.

Stephen Smith - Follow me on Behance

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Cost
on Jun 20, 2013 at 4:59:48 am

Details of the differences between a single-user Creative Cloud Membership subscription and Creative Cloud Teams subscription are here:
http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/buying-guide.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Cost
on Jun 20, 2013 at 10:49:32 pm

The discounted price looks good. It will suck when the year ends and we have to go to the non-discounted rate. This makes me disappointed in Adobe. Leasing a car cost more then buying and I'm not happy about leasing software.

Stephen Smith - Follow me on Behance

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]