FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creative Cloud and Win 10 64 Bit

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Crenshaw
Creative Cloud and Win 10 64 Bit
on Sep 20, 2018 at 5:52:14 pm
Last Edited By Mark Crenshaw on Sep 20, 2018 at 6:27:50 pm

Hello all. I'm curious if other are experiencing stop codes with CC and Win 10. We recently upgraded our system and have had issues from the start. I know some of the following info may be beyond scope of this forum but I wanted to include it in the spirit of offering steps taken.

Intel i9 12 Core, ASUS Rampage VI Extreme, 64 Gig Ram, GTX 1080 TI, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, Win 10 Pro 64.

You can imagine my disappointment in getting this monster in-house and having to deal with this. Whenever in Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder and Dimension, I get the Bsod and the following stop code Whea_Uncorrectable_Error. It happens sometimes at the beginning of a session, sometimes after 10 or 15 mins. It's yet to happen in any other situation except CC apps.

I'm pursuing tech support from the integrator and they have offered a remedy of replacing the graphics card...it's on the way. I also wanted to look at the software side of things in case it's not a hardware issue.

I know there are tons of posts on the subject in a Google search and I have read and followed up on many of them. I've reset the bios to defaults, checked all drivers are current, updated Win, used both current and older versions of CC apps, ran monitors on CPU and GPU temps, ran chkdsk, ran memory test.

Last five mini dump files.
https://f1.creativecow.net/12735/dmp-files?uploaded=file

Really scratching my head on this one.

Thanks for any advice or experiences with this issue,
Mark

Return to posts index

Mark Crenshaw
Re: Creative Cloud and Win 10 64 Bit
on Sep 27, 2018 at 4:03:07 pm

In case anyone comes looking for an answer to this. It was all solved with a BIOS update. The new computer shipped with a BIOS that was 2 generations old. Go figure.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]