FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch video rotating software

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dougie Campbell
Batch video rotating software
on Jan 15, 2018 at 1:27:36 pm

I'm on Creative Cloud so if there is something that would be excellent but basically I'm looking for software that can batch rotate videos. ideally looking for something that can just rotate the video and I click save and it's done.

I did find one called Videorotator but it's about £26 if you want to do any more than 15 secs per video.

As I say if there is something on Creative Cloud that will allow me to do this, it would be excellent.

I must reiterate this is batch rotating not one by one.

(Admins please feel free to put this on a different thread if you feel it's more appropriate)

Thanks for your time

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Batch video rotating software
on Jan 19, 2018 at 5:08:17 pm

If you put all the videos on a timeline, rotate the first one only, you can highlight it, hit "copy", then apply that as a "paste attributes" to all the others, done?

I don't know if VLC or QuickTime Pro can batch this action, but almost certainly ffmpeg can. Though I have no skills in how to set that up in ffmpeg. You might ask in their COW forum.

Return to posts index

Dougie Campbell
on Jan 19, 2018 at 8:34:11 pm

Thanks for that Mar. The only thing I'm unsure about is , if they are all individual videos. how they will get saved again as individual videos?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jan 19, 2018 at 9:30:03 pm

If you mean from the editing timeline, well, that's up to you. Export one massive rotated clip and cut it up, or mark ins and outs on each clip and export them off the timeline as individual renders, one at a time.

But they're rotated now:-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]