FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is CC 2017 as buggy in Sierra as it was in El Capitan?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
Is CC 2017 as buggy in Sierra as it was in El Capitan?
on Oct 27, 2017 at 2:44:17 pm

Some months back, while still on MacOs X El Capitan on my MBPro, I installed CC 2017 (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.) and hit my head against a wall, finding they were very buggy —specially because I work with Wacom tablets—. In these forums I found out that CC 2017 was very buggy on El Capitan, so I went back to using CC 2015. Now I've finally updated to Sierra, once I was sure it wasn't going to slow down my computer; and now I'm finding that CC 2015 is very buggy on Sierra! Several things stop working suddenly in AE, for instance, and I have to close it and reopen it. Or when I press return to rename layers, it actually erases the layer's name and adds a line-break character. And there's some other weird things like this:

(Notice the weird visual bug when I scroll my swatches panel.)

I don't know if anybody else is seeing these things. But, in any case, before I once again try installing CC 2017, I wanted to know if you guys know if the known bugs were fixed for Sierra. Things like not being able to pull values left and right in input fields with a tablet; things like these.

Return to posts index

Jerry Smith
Re: Is CC 2017 as buggy in Sierra as it was in El Capitan?
on Jul 4, 2018 at 2:02:59 pm

It's bloatware. It's by far the worst software I've ever seen. Those who think it is fine probably have limited experience with other software. A lot of software is actually bad these days. But the CC is by far the worst.

These companies need to redesign what they have all the time in order to fuel the hype.

But with so many "features" the number of bugs grows exponentially.

Add to that the insanity of developers communicating over chat boxes/email.

The loyal customer is the one who gets screwed.

It's a huge cloud of migranes. Always lets me down.

I know it doesn't answer your specific question. But it's a general feature of Adobe's "business model". In 20 years it will be the same. Only even worse.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]