FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is CC 2017 as buggy in Sierra as it was in El Capitan?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
Is CC 2017 as buggy in Sierra as it was in El Capitan?
on Oct 27, 2017 at 2:44:17 pm

Some months back, while still on MacOs X El Capitan on my MBPro, I installed CC 2017 (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.) and hit my head against a wall, finding they were very buggy —specially because I work with Wacom tablets—. In these forums I found out that CC 2017 was very buggy on El Capitan, so I went back to using CC 2015. Now I've finally updated to Sierra, once I was sure it wasn't going to slow down my computer; and now I'm finding that CC 2015 is very buggy on Sierra! Several things stop working suddenly in AE, for instance, and I have to close it and reopen it. Or when I press return to rename layers, it actually erases the layer's name and adds a line-break character. And there's some other weird things like this:

(Notice the weird visual bug when I scroll my swatches panel.)

I don't know if anybody else is seeing these things. But, in any case, before I once again try installing CC 2017, I wanted to know if you guys know if the known bugs were fixed for Sierra. Things like not being able to pull values left and right in input fields with a tablet; things like these.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]