FORUMS: list search recent posts

Support experience.

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Brame
Support experience.
on Jun 15, 2013 at 1:33:44 pm

Just spent nearly an hour in a chat session with an Adobe Support rep. While waiting for responses I thought I'd tally up what I've spent on Adobe products over the years. Turns out to be $10,363.84 since 2000. Perhaps not a lot compared to others, but I would think that better support would be warranted. Maybe I've been spoiled by dealing in the past with support from companies like Serious Magic, Macromedia, etc. Anyway, here's the chat transcript...

I'm trying to look at my Creative Cloud account information, but at the 'Plan Information' tab I have been getting this message for several days - "We're sorry, something seems to be wrong on our end. Please try again later."

Chat InformationAll representatives are actively assisting other customers. Your estimated wait time is 1 minute(s) and 10 second(s) or longer. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationAll representatives are actively assisting other customers. Your estimated wait time is 1 minute(s) and 10 second(s) or longer. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationAll representatives are actively assisting other customers. Your estimated wait time is 8 minute(s) and 16 second(s) or longer. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationAll representatives are actively assisting other customers. Your estimated wait time is 8 minute(s) and 16 second(s) or longer. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationAll representatives are actively assisting other customers. Your estimated wait time is 8 minute(s) and 18 second(s) or longer. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationAll representatives are actively assisting other customers. Your estimated wait time is 6 minute(s) and 28 second(s) or longer. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Rashmitha'

Rashmitha: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Steve: Hi!

Rashmitha: Hi Steve

Rashmitha: I understand, you are facing problem with Adobe account. Am I correct?

Steve: Yes.

Rashmitha: Thank you for the confirming.

Rashmitha: I will be glad to check and help you with this issue.

Steve: Thank you

Rashmitha: You are welcome.

Rashmitha: Just to confirm, are you able to login to xxxxx@xxxxxx.com Id?

Steve: Yes

Rashmitha: Thank you for confirming.

Rashmitha: Please stay online for 2 to 3 minutes while I check this information for you.

Steve: OK.

Rashmitha: Thank you Steve.

Rashmitha: Steve, may I know since when you are getting this error message?

Steve: The first time was several weeks ago. I don't know exactly when.

Rashmitha: Just to confirm, are you able to use the subscription?

Steve: Yes.

Rashmitha: In this case, I will go ahead and escalate this case to our next level department, so that they will check with this issue and get back to you via email within 2-3 business days.

Rashmitha: I'm happy to help. Do you have anymore questions for me?

Steve: No thanks

Rashmitha: You are welcome.

Rashmitha: Thank you for contacting Adobe. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Chat InformationThank you for chatting with us. Please click the "Close" button on the top right of the chat window to tell us how we did today.

Asus P6X58D Premium * Core i7 950 * 24GB RAM * nVidia Quadro 4000 * Windows 7 Premium 64bit * System Drive - WD Caviar Black 500GB * 2nd Drive(Pagefile, Previews) - WD Velociraptor 10K drive 600GB * Media Drive - 2TB RAID5 (4 - WD Caviar Black 500GB drive) * Matrox MX02 Mini * CS6.x Creative Cloud
-------------------------------------------
"98% of all computer issues can be solved by simply pressing 'F1'."
Steve Brame
creative illusions Productions

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Support experience.
on Jun 16, 2013 at 4:53:52 pm

Steve, I've forwarded a link to this thread to someone in our Support organization so that he can make sure that you're getting the support that you need.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
on Jun 16, 2013 at 7:43:43 pm

Hi Steve,
I'm in support. Sorry for any inconvenience you are experiencing. Let me see what I can do to escalate your case.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

Steve Brame
on Jun 16, 2013 at 8:04:27 pm

Thanks guys! I just want to make sure everything is copacetic with my account before the new CC rolls out.

Asus P6X58D Premium * Core i7 950 * 24GB RAM * nVidia Quadro 4000 * Windows 7 Premium 64bit * System Drive - WD Caviar Black 500GB * 2nd Drive(Pagefile, Previews) - WD Velociraptor 10K drive 600GB * Media Drive - 2TB RAID5 (4 - WD Caviar Black 500GB drive) * Matrox MX02 Mini * CS6.x Creative Cloud
Steve Brame

Return to posts index

Steve Brame
on Jun 28, 2013 at 1:09:14 pm

Still haven't heard from Adobe Support. I'm afraid that their previously good quality of support has gone the way of the norm.

Steve Brame

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
on Jun 28, 2013 at 6:08:05 pm

Hi Steve,
Sorry for your troubles. I just sent an email to your creativeillusions.biz account with my contact info and request for info. I hope we can sort this out for you ASAP.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
on Jun 28, 2013 at 10:00:52 pm

Hi Steve,
I just sent you an email. I have escalated the case. One of our agents will be contacting you. I'll be updated internally as to your case. Feel free to shoot me an email or post here if you continue to experience issues.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]