FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Can Synology Support 3-4 Concurrent Video Editors?

COW Forums : NAS - Network Attached Storage

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Zelin
Re: Can Synology Support 3-4 Concurrent Video Editors?
on Aug 24, 2019 at 3:15:41 pm
Last Edited By Bob Zelin on Aug 24, 2019 at 3:22:07 pm

AND - if you DO want to do a Synology system - I can do that for you as well. Like I said - Synology systems work quite well - IF you get the right Synology system.

Why is everyone telling you to NOT involve your IT department ? Simple - because they don't know how to do this, and they will fail. When you purchase wonderful products from Lumaforge or SNS, and you spend all that money, you are paying for their GREAT SUPPORT, that you will not get from your in house IT department. Same with the other video companies. If you purchase a cheaper product from QNAP or Synology, then you use a contractor like me, that knows how to do this. And as I mentioned, I have recently discovered the ProMax MediaHub, which is also wonderful, inexpensive, and you can use either their support, or my support in making this work.
NOW - perhaps if your in house IT team had any interest in studying these products, attending some trade shows, and making the research calls, instead of you - then maybe they would succeed. But they obviously won't - and you have now been stuck with this assignment. All they know is Windows Server 2016, and they can't be bothered with anything else. This is why people like me stay employed.

Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]