FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blog Post: Documentary Shooting with an ENG Cinema Camera

COW Forums : Blackmagic Cinema Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marco Solorio
Blog Post: Documentary Shooting with an ENG Cinema Camera
on Aug 1, 2013 at 4:22:12 pm

My latest blog post, "Thinking Outside the Box: Documentary Shooting with an ENG Cinema Camera". It's quite extensive and covers a lot of details on the topic. Join me in New York, August 8th at the Blackmagic Design Day, where I'll present and have this exact rig in person with video footage examples and more! Enjoy!

http://www.onerivermedia.com/blog/?p=984

Cheers!

Marco Solorio | CreativeCow Host | OneRiver Media | ORM Blog | Facebook | Twitter | BMCC Newsletter

Return to posts index

Evans Briceño
Re: Blog Post: Documentary Shooting with an ENG Cinema Camera
on Aug 16, 2013 at 7:50:21 am

Dear Marco, Ive been reading all your post/blog and guys's comments here.

My questions or my demons are about choosing the MFT mount or EF and also if is better to wait for the Production 4K (but for how long??). I have a nice collection of nikon lenses and a 10-22 canon. But also my work is mostly tv commercials, and shortfilms. That's been said, my concern is with tv commercials and Shorts MFT is a + for PL lenses like ultraprime. No to mention the most need it 60 fps slowmotion, (almost the 70% of our commercial have slow motions) wich the BMCC can't deliver. So I don't know what to do. If I just wait for the BMP4k (60 fps + Global S) but I'm afraid of the Raw/prores compresion and 12 stops and some how worst low light Vs the original BMCC. I going to NY this month and I lossing my mind with the up coming oportunity to have the BMCC at B&H, wondering if I stick to the BMCC, or to die wating another year for the 4K to be ship. I don't know how bad is the rolling shutter in the BMCC so I quite lost here.

can you give me a hand or some light at the end of the tunnel?

Best Regards and thnks in advance

Evans

Evans Briceño
BLUE films
Caracas, Venezuela.
VZLA. +584166352066 / +582122838114 / USA +1-718-673-3326
virtualevans@gmail.com / contacto@virtualevans.com / http://www.virtualevans.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]