COW Forums : Blackmagic Cinema Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter J. DeCrescenzo
FYI: Blackmagic Design events in L.A. & NYC
on Jul 8, 2013 at 4:51:51 pm

FYI: Dates, times, locations, and online registration:
http://invite.blackmagicdesign.com/event2013/

Los Angeles on July 25th, and New York City on Aug. 8th:

"Come and see the complete range of Blackmagic Design solutions for broadcast, post production and live events! This is a fantastic opportunity to see our newly announced NAB 2013 products including innovative new cameras, new Ultra HD and 6G-SDI equipment, plus waveform monitoring and Thunderbolt based editing solutions."

"We will be showing all these products and a lot more for the first time at our event including a series of demonstrations and theater presentations. Join us as well as key industry partners to learn more about Blackmagic Design products, and complementary workflows and solutions."

"During the day the The Blackmagic Design team will answer your questions, give technical advice and provide 'hands on' product demonstrations. This is also a great chance to network with other industry professionals and manufacturers, with refreshments provided throughout the day."

"A full schedule of the day will be sent out in advance. Whether you can join us for part of the event or the whole day, we look forward to seeing you there!"

==============

Return to posts index

Marco Solorio
Re: FYI: Blackmagic Design events in L.A. & NYC
on Jul 9, 2013 at 8:42:17 pm

I'll be presenting at both events, with rig in hand! Only question is... which camera will I bring? Hmmmm! Hope to see you there! =)

Marco Solorio | CreativeCow Host | OneRiver Media | ORM Blog | Facebook | Twitter | BMCC Newsletter

Return to posts index

Peter J. DeCrescenzo
on Jul 10, 2013 at 3:53:31 pm

Hi Marco: Sorry I'll miss your presentations. I'll be back in Portland, patiently (impatiently?) waiting for my new BMPC-4K cam to be delivered. :-)

Cheers.

---

http://www.peterdv.com
Blog: http://herefortheweather.wordpress.com

Return to posts index

Matthew Sonnenfeld
on Jul 10, 2013 at 4:02:28 pm

Well Marco I will be seeing you at the NY show!

Co-President at fourB Productions, Inc.
Blackmagic Cinema Camera, RED Scarlet-X, Panasonic HPX170, Canon 7D
2011 Macbook Pro 17", 2.3 Ghz Quad Core, 16GB RAM
AJA IoXT
Adobe Production Premium CS6, Avid Symphony 6, Final Cut Pro Studio 3
The College of William and Mary

Return to posts index

Marco Solorio
on Jul 15, 2013 at 8:51:54 am

Right on! Looking forward to seeing you, Matthew!

Marco Solorio | CreativeCow Host | OneRiver Media | ORM Blog | Facebook | Twitter | BMCC Newsletter

Return to posts index

Marshall Harrington
on Jul 29, 2013 at 7:15:53 pm

Marco,

Nice to meet you in Burbank. Really appreciated your presentation.

You mentioned that all the reference material you presented was online, particularly the data referencing the parfocal lenses. Your take on the ENG glass was terrific so I'm doing my research and chasing it down. Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

Marco Solorio
on Jul 30, 2013 at 8:28:10 pm

Thanks so much, Marshall, and thanks for the kind words. Just wrapping up the blog post. Almost there!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]