FORUMS: list search recent posts

Join me this Saturday at NAB 2013 for my BMCC presentation

COW Forums : Blackmagic Cinema Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marco Solorio
Join me this Saturday at NAB 2013 for my BMCC presentation
on Apr 4, 2013 at 6:02:09 pm

We FINALLY got the green light from BMD yesterday that we can speak about having the MFT model of the Cinema Camera! NDA's can be so restricting some times! We'll be at NAB presenting THIS SATURDAY, April 6th 2013 about both models.

More details on what we'll be presenting, including new content that we haven't released yet, as well as NAB info, can be found on today's blog post on our website:

http://www.onerivermedia.com/blog/?p=962

And if you miss us this Saturday, we'll be roaming the NAB floor with the MFT camera and going to scheduled booth visits. All details are in the blog post.

See you at NAB!!!

Marco Solorio | CreativeCow Host | OneRiver Media | ORM Blog | Facebook | Twitter | BMCC Newsletter

Return to posts index

Matthew Sonnenfeld
Re: Join me this Saturday at NAB 2013 for my BMCC presentation
on Apr 8, 2013 at 10:00:09 pm

Marco, I've been trying to decipher the parts and pieces of your rig and while I've got a few of the more noticeable pieces, MixPre, matte box, viewfactor cage, I was wondering if you would be able to elaborate on some of the other pieces of your rig. Specifically the little pieces that make it all work, like what you use to mount your MixPre to the rails, your cables, battery distribution, etc.

Blackmagic Cinema Camera, RED Scarlet-X, Panasonic HPX170, Canon 7D
2011 Macbook Pro 17", 2.3 Ghz Quad Core, 16GB RAM
AJA IoXT
Adobe Production Premium CS6, Avid Symphony 6, Final Cut Pro Studio 3
The College of William and Mary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]