I've researched this a bit and found some limited information, but I'm still a little murky on the process. If someone could chime in on this workflow and whether it reads correct, I'd be very grateful!
Assuming I have a series of shots that will be cut together --
1. Based on previous research, shoot footage at 30FPS with 45 degree shutter.
2. Send proxy files out from Resolve to Premiere and edit sequence in 23.97 FPS timeline (our standard framerate for this project) Edit for content/ordering of shots and export EDL.
3. Back in Resolve, Import EDL and relink footage with original raw files. Color Grade & render out as individual ProRes 4444 clips.
4. Import ProRes 4444 clips into After Effects. Apply Twixtor effects. Render out new batch of ProRes 4444 clips at 2.5k.
5. Import final Twixtor ProRes clips from step 4 into Premiere project.
6. Enjoy a cup of coffee.
I'm quite new to this process, so any red flags, streamlined approaches, or opinions otherwise are greatly appreciated.