FORUMS: list search recent posts

Comparing the URSA and CION

COW Forums : Blackmagic Cinema Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marco Solorio
Comparing the URSA and CION
on May 26, 2014 at 8:42:34 pm

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note that last night I released information about a new eBook that I'll be releasing soon, which is titled, "Ultimate Comparison Guide to the URSA and CION".

As many of you know, I've been a longtime user of Blackmagic cameras (and still running strong with them) and I'm also excited to see the new AJA CION camera come out as well. If you recall my "Comparing the Cinema Camera and 5D Mk III" video almost two years ago, it's gathered almost a half-million views at this point... I dig deep with my comparisons and I know this new eBook will be informative for many people as well. The book contains over 70 pages of detailed and valuable information.

I've been trying to get retweets on twitter, likes and shares on Facebook, and likes on Instagram to help unlock the discount of the book's launch to as much as 75% off if we reach at least 100. The tallying of the counts will end tonight at midnight, so your retweets, likes, and shares will help!

Thank you!

Marco Solorio | CreativeCow Host | OneRiver Media | ORM Blog | Facebook | Twitter | BMCC Newsletter

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]