FORUMS: list search recent posts

I bought Black Magic cinema camera at Singapore, Im confused if it is PAL or NTSC..?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Cinema Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tony Helsloot
I bought Black Magic cinema camera at Singapore, Im confused if it is PAL or NTSC..?
on Mar 15, 2014 at 1:19:57 pm

I bought Black Magic cinema camera at Singapore yesterday, Im confused if it is PAL or NTSC..? And i find out that the battery is easily drained out, I turned it on to check the setting and it goes down easily to 100% down to 75% and I havent started recording yet. And when i tested to record the Sdd card become very hot, Is there anyone have some problem like me?

Return to posts index

Bill Bruner
Re: I bought Black Magic cinema camera at Singapore, Im confused if it is PAL or NTSC..?
on Mar 19, 2014 at 10:37:59 am

I have this camera, and the issues you've identified are all well known. To answer your questions directly:

There is no PAL or NTSC in digital cinema. Just pick the right frame rate for your region.

Yes, the battery drains like it has a hole in it. You're going to need to buy extra batteries or an external power supply.

And yes, the camera seems like it's running hot, but that is normal for this camera.

Hope this is helpful!

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution

Return to posts index

Peter J. DeCrescenzo
Re: I bought Black Magic cinema camera at Singapore, Im confused if it is PAL or NTSC..?
on Mar 20, 2014 at 3:25:06 am

[Tony Helsloot] "... And i find out that the battery is easily drained out, I turned it on to check the setting and it goes down easily to 100% down to 75% and I havent started recording yet. And when i tested to record the Sdd card become very hot ..."

See item #13 in, "BMPC-4K: Shooting tips from early users":
http://herefortheweather.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/bmpc-4k-shooting-tips-fro...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]