FORUMS: list search recent posts

.MOV Files Suddenly Corrupted and others arent opening.

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Imani Wilson
.MOV Files Suddenly Corrupted and others arent opening.
on Jun 2, 2015 at 4:00:29 pm

At work, second week and flipping out as an event I recorded yesterday was all but complete and under review until the last and most important clip was suddenly "damaged and unable to open on the VLC Media player "VLC Cant Recognize the input's format"

ALL the other clips are fine with the exception of one. The only thing I can think of that could've caused this is I was shooting on my iphone 6 earlier in the week and saved the file onto the same SD card thinking I could bring it to work with no big deal this way (Very foolish and amateur I know...lesson learned)

And now this one file out of almost 30 wont open and its holding up my work here at my job on my desktop.

I even tried via my laptop and now MOV files that once worked and would open either dont open at all or when imported to adobe creative cloud its only the audio..

This is all very weird and I just need help as I just got this job almost two weeks ago, I love what I'm doing and could just use a vets assistance!

P.S. The files are all .MOV (i hate this format personally just because its such a trouble maker)

My Canon Rebel T3i footage still opens up as a .MOV file, so do my Iphone 6 .MOV files
But none of the footage from my work camera; JVC GY-HM150U work at all.

I appreciate any help I can get on fixing this..

Thanks again

- Imani

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]