Am not able to capture from my JVC ProHD200 to my Dell XPS workstation running Windows 7-64.
- Sony Vegas 11 (installed update first), 10, 8 (crash after few seconds)
- Adobe Premier Pro CS6 (tried once, don't recall error, now hangs on start up)
- Windows Movie Maker (starts to capture, but nothing captured)
- QuickTime (uninstalled, reinstalled)
Machine Fixes tried
- updated driver for AMD 7570 graphics card
- ran Windows 7 update
- tried three firewire cables
- replace firewire card
- checked HDV/DV switch (HDV selected)
- changed sequence for powering on camera and computer
I am able to capture with an old laptop though.
Thanks for any insight or suggestions you can offer.