FORUMS: list search recent posts

JVC ProHD GY-HD200U does it work in australia ? PAL system vs NTSC

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jbrabra sant
JVC ProHD GY-HD200U does it work in australia ? PAL system vs NTSC
on Jan 17, 2013 at 9:25:55 am

Hi there from australia.
I am wanting to buy the JVC ProHD GY-HD200U from someone. However this model is only NTSC. In australia we use PAL systems.

My question for this is the following:
Will i have any issues using this camera in australia just because the camera is NTSC and everything else we use in australia is PAL system ?

Will i have the aportunity to use every aspects from setings to all ratios and so on from this camera regardless of being ntsc or does this mean many option settings for recording (might not work) because its NTSC only ?

Just want to know because spending 2,500 dollars for it i want to be fully sure 100% that this camera U version will do what i want. Unless some settings for recording will not work because of the PAL standards we use in australia.

----------------

Also what is the equivelant of this model? I know that all 200's series has that gold strip on the camera and gold colour on the PROHD name on the camera. But what is this equivalant to ? we have 201E cameras and then we have the 251E cameras and so on.

But i dont exactly sure what this camera is the equivalant of .. 200U is the equivalant to 201E perhaps ?

Does this model contains (autofocus) ?

And finally what tapes do i need to record on tape.. do i need normal dv tapes or do they have to be anything with the name PROHD tapes only ? which ever brand posibles.

Thank you. I really hope someone can help me out. I can't find much info on this. Ive try jvc but they can't seem to respond for a long time on thier websites.,

So before i spend that money i need to know if this camera will work 100% rather then half the stuff it contains (will not work) because its NTSC and here in australia is PAL system.

take care people thank you
brabra.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]