FORUMS: list search recent posts

Horrible Noise from the HM700. Can it be fixed?

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chuck Obernesser
Horrible Noise from the HM700. Can it be fixed?
on Dec 5, 2012 at 4:32:45 pm

Hello to all:
I have the JVC HM700 with the canon lens. I had a shoot just this week with a client and he had members from his business come in and be a part of our video shoot. Now the areas we shot are not the brightest, but it's decent light. But when I got back with the footage, there is noise all over and it just isn't acceptable for air. Does any have an idea what i can do to get this fixed. i would use my back up but now that is having problems. I have gone online and looked at other peoples numbers and settings for the camera but none of the numbers I tried at his place took all the noise away. Help please, the camera is great, but I can't use it if all indoor stuff will look like this. Below is to show you what I am looking at. This is raw straight from the card.

Link:
http://streamlinead.com/demo/739G0567_01.MOV

Thanks for the help
Chuck

Return to posts index

Chuck Obernesser
Re: Horrible Noise from the HM700. Can it be fixed?
on Dec 5, 2012 at 8:35:48 pm

Just a follow up and please tell me if this sound correct but I did hours of more searching online and found that I had not fixed the back focus on the camera. Would this be why the camera was grainy/ had so much noise in the BG? All I know is that I adjusted that and now the shots look very good with moderate to low light. Would just love to see if I am correct.

Thank you
Chuck

Return to posts index

Charlie Cogar
Re: Horrible Noise from the HM700. Can it be fixed?
on Dec 12, 2012 at 1:56:50 pm

Chuck,

We have three GYHM-700 cams and have not encountered this problem.

Your QT file won't open. Re-post it maybe?

Charlie C.
Omaha Nebraska

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]