FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issue with GY-HD250 Pink picture + half and half split

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wanis Elabbar
Issue with GY-HD250 Pink picture + half and half split
on Mar 29, 2012 at 10:07:43 pm

Hello Guys hope you can help me with this one because im out of ideas!

We have some JVC GY-HD250 HD Camcorders installed in the JVC Studio Adaptor connected to CCU via multipin and HDSDI for picture.

One of the cameras was working fine up until recently where it could not be managed from the CCU and one of the cameramen disconnected the multipin and tried hooking it up to another, once that happened the picture turned all pink/magenta.

Now when we leave it off for a while then turn it on the picture is fine, once we make ANY changes via the camcorder menu or turn it off or turn it on the picture becomes pink as well as split into too darker pink and brighter pink, tried changing around the color matrix manually but no good results.

................Please help.......... we just started using them now and need to know if there is a fix before we change back to our Composite Sony cameras...

And before you go there, no i did not choose these cameras for a studio broadcast setting....this is a direct result of a manager intruding and making technical purchase decisions without going by the technical department first......sigh.........

Return to posts index

Piotr Niemcewicz
Re: Issue with GY-HD250 Pink picture + half and half split
on Sep 12, 2012 at 5:06:18 pm

few years ago i have similar problem, half to half blue picture
sometimes camera work good, sometimes picture is blue or half to half blue.

CCU unid is damage,

change this block 80% price of camcorder

this is factory defect 200 and 250 JVC models in early seriers

my camera broken exactly few weeks after guarantee expired
(after few years)
few thousand dollars going to trash

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]