FORUMS: list search recent posts

What type of power connection is this?

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Altheim
What type of power connection is this?
on Aug 19, 2011 at 7:56:05 pm

Hey guys, this is a picture of a 10A power output just above my battery connection on my JVC gy-hm790u. I was hoping someone knows what type of connection/plug this is.

(I searched through the manual several times; JVC is pretty poor with information)

Return to posts index

Scott Sheriff
Re: What type of power connection is this?
on Aug 21, 2011 at 3:52:33 am

[Matthew Altheim] "Hey guys, this is a picture of a 10A power output just above my battery connection on my JVC gy-hm790u. I was hoping someone knows what type of connection/plug this is.
(photo here)
(I searched through the manual several times; JVC is pretty poor with information)"

This is an Anton Bauer Powertap. This is not a JVC product, that's why there is no info on it in the manual. Go to Anton Bauer web site
http://www.antonbauer.com/Home
or just google Anton Bauer powertap.
Slightly OT, I have a JVC camera, and a BR-50 deck, and the manuals for both seem to be pretty well written, and not lacking any info, except the pixel mapping procedure. It's my understanding this was left out because it is in the hidden service menu, and there are other settings in there that can render the camera useless.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
Re: What type of power connection is this?
on Aug 25, 2011 at 2:38:50 pm

The PowerTap is quite useful depending on your needs. I use it to power my Ultralight 2, and to charge my Firestore. You can also get adapters to power most wireless receivers as well.

Chuck

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]