FORUMS: list search recent posts

My card says no files, but footage is there.

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Medzorian
My card says no files, but footage is there.
on Oct 22, 2010 at 2:26:28 pm

Help please. i just filmed a 30 minute school play with my HM700, which I've had for almost seven months now. I've used it a hundred times without a problem until this morning. I used a 32GB Class 10 Delkin Devices card that I've used many times before. During the shoot, everything looked normal. The time code was proceedding smoothly, the record button was pressed and i could see how much space was being taken up on the card. When I came home, I inserted the card into my reader and all it said was "no files". Yet when you look in the camera viewfinder, it says I only had 86minutes of space left out of 115 and the green line indicated I had used about a quarter to a third of the space on my card. I put the card into my HM100 and the same thing happened. It says I've used up the space on the card and indicated the time code and all...but alas...when I pressed the media button...no files showed up on the screen. What have i done and is there ANY WAY to salvage what i shot...assuming it's even there..and if it's not there...why do the readins say it is? Sorry to ramble, but I'm stumped. thanks

Return to posts index

Kazu Takeda
Re: My card says no files, but footage is there.
on Nov 8, 2010 at 11:30:22 pm

This happened to me when I put footage in the Trash on my Mac but didn't empty the Trash. When I plugged the card back into the Mac, I saw the files in the Trash can.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]