FORUMS: list search recent posts

JVC gyhm blocked me 700u Las cards to restore lost footage

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
miguel polo
JVC gyhm blocked me 700u Las cards to restore lost footage
on Mar 26, 2010 at 4:03:11 am

Hi, Took 20 days working with the new JVC gyhm 700u card 32 gigas, I've been recording in different climates, Temperatures and heights above sea level. Three times an error occurs that locks the card to me and asks me to refresh, The first time I did not delete any clip. But Las two more chances I get off almost all the material recorded so far, Then he asked me the card retaurara, But did not work and asked me to format it again and lost half day brought. If anyone knows the origin of the inconvenience agradesco good advice to solve. I've lost almost 2 days of recording you can imagine the mess to repeat what has been lost.

Return to posts index

Lou Caputo
Re: JVC gyhm blocked me 700u Las cards to restore lost footage
on Mar 26, 2010 at 10:06:06 pm

That's crazy! What brand of SDHC cards are you using? Also, are you SURE you can use a 32GB card in the camera at all? The largest we've used is a 16GB card and we've never had any issues.

Return to posts index

miguel polo
Re: JVC gyhm blocked me 700u Las cards to restore lost footage
on Mar 29, 2010 at 1:22:10 am

hola amigo, sabes estoy usando unas tarjetas de marca efilm pro clase 6 de 32 gigas, he tratado de no apagar tanto la camara durante el dia de grabacion y no ha vuelto a tener problemas, deberias mirar estas tarjetas de 32 gigas te da 118 minutros de grabacion en la mas alta resolucion 1920 x 1080. gracias.

(hola amigo, I'm using eFilm PRO brand cards class 6 with 32 gigs, I try not to turn off the camera while recording during the day and this has not been troublesome. You should look at these cards. They give you 32 gigs with 118 minutes recording in the highest resolution 1920 x 1080. thanks.)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]