FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multi-cam setup

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Thomason
Multi-cam setup
on Dec 1, 2008 at 4:19:22 pm

I want to use my HD 250 camera in a multi-cam setup. using the ccu and the 26pin cables
know thats the easy part. what I need is a way to use it with out the studio adaptor. I have 3 on tripods with the studio adaptor and I need one to be hand held. I have a 4th ccu and cable but no way to get it to the ccu. my switcher is a component switcher. I would like to do my control from the switcher for all 4 cameras tally/intcom ect. Any sugestions will be greatly appreciated

Return to posts index

Johnny Clark
Re: Multi-cam setup
on Dec 2, 2008 at 12:59:00 am

Is the cam in the studio or somewhere else?

Return to posts index

John Thomason
on Dec 2, 2008 at 3:03:11 pm

No this is not in the studio it is a live concert where I will have 3 cameras on tripods and one moble or hand held. I want to live switch between all four camera. I know the studio adaptor won't work on my camera mans shoulder. Thats where the problem lies. I have the CCU and the 26 pin cable for the camera but how do I get it to the CCU, so I can run from the switcher and have tallies and intercom. Is there an adaptor cable or something that will work?

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
on Dec 4, 2008 at 1:46:22 am

I don't know if you read my reply on DVinfo yet, but I want to add to that here. The other option you have is to contact Chandos Mahon at the Broadcast store and ask him about his Cambox they designed for the 250u’s. I’m thinking about purchasing those as opposed to the Jvc studio adapter as I like the flexibility they give you to run on tripod or handheld.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]