FORUMS: list search recent posts

JVC DVM-700 wont dub PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Jakeway
JVC DVM-700 wont dub PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
on Aug 22, 2008 at 7:02:39 pm

Our Church bought the JVC SR-DVM700US to be able to take our dv tapes from our camera and convert/dub them onto a DVD.

The deck has no problem converting from a DV tape to the HD but for some reason when we try and go from HD to DVD or DV to DVD it generally gives us the "can't dub to this disk" error. AND WE CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY!?!?!

Please help, we've tried several different types of DVD's (format and brand) and nothing seems to consistantly work for us.

It's becoming increasingly frusterating because we'll have one work and we get our hopes up like "this is it! finally a brand of DVD's that the deck likes" and we go to do a second one of the exact same brand and it wont work...

If you can give us any insight it would be greatly appreciated. THX

Return to posts index

Mary Beebe
Re: JVC DVM-700 wont dub PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
on Jul 14, 2009 at 7:23:37 pm

I am having this same problem and am seeing many others posting about it. I cannot find any one who posted a solution though. Please help!! I am just wondering if the JVC machine is just broken or what! I have never had this error "can not dub with this disc" before and have dubbed many DV to DVDs using SONY DVD-Rs. Please help!
Thanks!
Mary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]