FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help with JVC HD100 issue...weird record

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Baker
Help with JVC HD100 issue...weird record
on Aug 28, 2007 at 12:27:04 pm

I am desperately trying to digi a 2 camera shoot that I did and sync to clapboard...blah...blah...blah.

I shot with JVC HD100 in a continous roll/no stopping and starting and have always had great luck until now. When I go to digi I was originally struggling with the new clip crap on start/stop, but it was making a start/stop point in the middle of a 5 min clip. I always pre/post roll a lot of extra footage.

Now the dang thing is totally stopping digi because of Stream Problems and Timecode Breaks. How am I getting Timecode Breaks in the middle of a continuous roll/record?

I have turned off all the prefs in FCP that say to stop at these points.

I am actually now trying to digi from a dub that I made last night in my JVC and I know it has all new timecode and continuous run of it.

Has anyone run into this and what did you do work-around?

I'm ready stick a gun in my mouth...someone please give me some advice here.

Tim Baker

Chameleon Mobile Video Productions

(239)849-3295

"It is not the light at the end of the tunnel that we should seek...it is the courage to take the next step in the dark that we must find."

Return to posts index

DigitalMogul
Re: Help with JVC HD100 issue...weird record
on Nov 11, 2007 at 1:53:31 am

If your cables and conections are good, and your format, and camera settings and the various other settings for FCP are correct, then my first suggestion is to trash your FCP prefs. might be corrupted. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the software. I have have done this when
strange problems appear suddenly and I am doing everything correctly.

Mickie Shaw
Editor and Videographer
DIgital Mogul Media
digitalmogulmedia.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]