FORUMS: list search recent posts

JVC GY-HD 100's falling appart

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy Johnson
JVC GY-HD 100's falling appart
on Jun 20, 2007 at 3:26:43 am

I have 2 GY-HD 100's that are falling apart that I cant get in for service because im too busy. 1. the auto focus stripped out on the 3rd job it was on.1. has a broken sensor that tells the camera when the viewfinder door is closed so its in "flip out" moed all the time. and the third problem is I have at least 2 maybe more dead pixels in the camera. Does anyone know what kind of turn around time JVC has? I am in the middle of my wedding season amd the dredded 7/7/07 is coming up in a few weeks and I need to be at capacity for it. Love the cameras (when they work)

Randy

Return to posts index

Matt Norton
Re: JVC GY-HD 100's falling appart
on Sep 12, 2007 at 5:06:41 pm

one time they got mine back in 2 weeks for a software update another time they screwed me over with for
three weeks with out fixing I had to have it sent back unfixed as I recall for a shoot I don't remember or
baby it was a month when they did fix it. That's not cool I have shot weddings with the 100, 110 and
recently shot an event with the HD250. I will be renting it again for a wedding in a week or so. The y
seam like sturdy cameras how is it you are have such problems?
I have been disappointed with the pixels getting stuck on but just read on here how to reset them. I was
going to buy one but I not so sure now. I love the images. the HD250's 60p looks fantastic. I mostly do 24p
for weddings though. How about your self?

Refining Fire Production
Preserving Your History In High Definition
http://www.refiningfireproductions.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]