FORUMS: list search recent posts

There are artifacts in our Encore Build

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay Stein
There are artifacts in our Encore Build
on Feb 20, 2012 at 12:42:47 am

Help.

I'm sort fo a newbie, so please forgive me if I am not doing this right.

I poste and have not heard from anyone.

We built an ENCORE file from a QT MASTER (895 gigs) which was originally exported from a FCP MASTER.

In the ENCORE "BUILD" there are white specks and black specks/artifacts, particularly where there is a higher level of bright light. i.e. when a headlight shines on someone's face.

These issues appear in the exact same spots every time. We burned a Blu-ray disc and they appear in the exact same spots as well. So I don;t think the issue is related to the cables or TV (because it is in the ENCORE BUILD as well)

NOTE: 4 weeks ago, we had previously performed the exact same process, using ENCORE, with the same Blu-Ray burner and there were NO issues whatsoever. Since then we have added about 2 minutes of footage (including a 10 second green screened sequence) to the master FCP MASTER, which looks great (no artifacts) then exported to a QT Master, which also looks great (no artifacts), then built it on ENCORE. Now we have this issue with the specks/artifacts.

ALl fo this said, there is a possibility that the first build in ENCORE was from a PRO-RES Master (only 95gigs). Don;t think so, but need to check it out.

Anyone have any answers and/or solutions?

Thanks,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]