FORUMS: list search recent posts

Media Encoder did work for 1 burn, now I can't seem to get it to burn a different project sequence.

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce Klein
Media Encoder did work for 1 burn, now I can't seem to get it to burn a different project sequence.
on Feb 13, 2012 at 2:56:09 pm

I had a project that worked out and I was able to burn a DVD from a project.

Now I have rendered another sequence a few times and have followed directions but I am unable to burn a disc.

It seemed to stop on the transcode and not restart. Except last night when I went to sleep and returned in the AM it was completed transcoding but no disc was burned.

Presently I am rendering the project again and since it was a simple edit, I re edited this sequence and in case that I mismatched the source video parameters. I dropped the video on the timeline using the "new item" at the bottom of the bin window. I beleive that using this will set the proper rates for the new sequence that it creates.

I believe there is a way to burn to a folder in a format so I can manually create a DVD from the folder? Is there a way to do that?

I followed directions for days now and have been unable to burn a dvd.

Followed this before and it worked. I got the proceedure from a forum here.

Adobe link/send to Encore
Select DVD or BD
(Encore will import the time line(sequence) and set it automatically to first play.
Build tab
Make sure settings are correct and burn.

When checking project I always get 2 errors (end actions and title remote) I choose to ignore and build.

Then it takes forever to transcode.

I have put a blank dvd in and when prompted I have Encore open it.

Is there any indication that Encore has picked up the DVD?

It never seems to start the burn, except once on another project when I set it up and walked away and when I returned it was completed.

Frankly speaking this Premiere is making me feel like an idiot, again!
The "users guide" is sketchy at best and it seems as if I need some step by step instructions. Even with step by step help, it still won't work.

Is there anything I am doing wrong, or for that matter is there anything I am doing correctly?

Is there a BURN TO DVD button I missed?

I do like the utilities of Premiere but did the engineers who designed it seem to exclude the gui (graphical user interface) ya know that part we use to make it all work?

Well my last render of the timeline is complete and here I go once again to Dynamic Link it to encore...

I would greatly appreciate any input from the group.

Sincerely,

Bruce

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on a IMAC 27, Intel core i5 2.7 GHz, 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3... MAC OSX 10.6.8 I have a 2 Terabyte external drive fire wired in also.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruce

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]