FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe media encoder won't see After Effects changes to comps

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Brooks
Adobe media encoder won't see After Effects changes to comps
on Jun 2, 2014 at 12:08:11 pm

I open an After Effects comp in AME and render out the comps I need. If I see there is an issue I change it in After Effects and re-import it into AME but AME still only sees the original AFter Effects comp without the changes. How do I get AME to see new versions of comps?

Can anybody help me figure this out?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Adobe media encoder won't see After Effects changes to comps
on Jun 2, 2014 at 9:28:34 pm

How, exactly, are you sending the new compositions to Adobe Media Encoder? Are you using the Add To Adobe Media Encoder Queue command in After Effects? If not, do so.

Also, what exact versions of After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder are you using?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Kyle Howerton
Re: Adobe media encoder won't see After Effects changes to comps
on Oct 31, 2015 at 8:33:58 pm

I'm having this same problem - I'm generating a bunch of name keys by just changing the content in the comp then exporting to AME, but it continues to render out the previous content (which now doesn't exist anywhere in AE, as it was all changed for the next person's information).

I'm using CC 2015 for both products, and I'm adding it to AME through the export > add to adobe media encoder queue.

Any ideas? I've tried saving before exporting, but that still doesn't seem to update it. The only thing that does is time. If I wait 5 minutes or more between renderings, it recognizes the new content - but I have to do a lot of these, and they only take 30 seconds to render, so I'd rather not have to wait that long.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]