FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Media Encoder CC and Premiere CC Crash with this error Message

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacob Carter
Adobe Media Encoder CC and Premiere CC Crash with this error Message
on May 14, 2014 at 2:22:38 pm

I'm exporting a wedding and I'm receiving the follow message that adobe media encoder has encountered and error.

[/ame2013IV_update_mac/releases/2013.10/external/adobe/MediaCore/MediaLayer/VideoRenderer/Make/Mac/../../Src/RenderFrameRequest.cpp-200]

Does anyone know what this means? And how it could be fixed? I've already tried reinstalling all of creative cloud and that didn't help.

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
Re: Adobe Media Encoder CC and Premiere CC Crash with this error Message
on May 14, 2014 at 5:02:17 pm

What's the source footage type? What format/codec are going to? Do you have any Dynamic Link compositions in the timeline?

Have you tried exporting out of Premiere instead of AME? Does Premiere crash? Have you cleared your Media Cache?

Ryan Holmes
http://www.ryanholmes.me
@CutColorPost

Return to posts index

Jacob Carter
on May 14, 2014 at 5:25:48 pm

The kind of footage I am using is h264 DSLR footage. I'm exporting as ProRes(LT). It's going on iDVD and I've found prores easy to translate to iDVD with the chapter markers without taking a massive amount of time to build a menu interface in encore. I don't have any dynamic link compositions. I just tried clearing the media cache but I'll have to wait to see if it works.

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
on May 14, 2014 at 7:52:17 pm

Within AME what is your "Renderer" set to: Software Only, CUDA, OpenCL? If you have Nvidia graphics cards that are CUDA enabled use CUDA, if you have ATI cards use OpenCL. If these are causing problems switch to software only, which will most certainly take longer.

Also, try exporting from Premiere as well (don't send it to AME).

Ryan Holmes
@CutColorPost

Return to posts index

Jacob Carter
on May 14, 2014 at 8:11:55 pm

I have the appropriate card and switching to the software doesn't change anything. Now I'm still getting this message though. [/ppro722/releases/2013.10/shared/adobe/MediaCore/Backend/Make/Mac/../../Src/Sequence/Sequence.cpp-1542] . I was on the phone with adobe. I tried exporting an xml and then editing that but the same message popped up. Did a disk repair the same message popped up. I'm trapped now. This is happening on ALL SEQUENCES!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
on May 14, 2014 at 8:32:30 pm

Have you tried exporting out of Premiere directly? So don't Queue the timeline, just export straight from Premiere. See if that works.

What computer are you running? OS version? Plugins? What FX do you have on your timeline clips? Any filters applied? Any 3rd party filters applied (Boris, Red Giant, etc.)?

Ryan Holmes
@CutColorPost

Return to posts index

Jacob Carter
on May 14, 2014 at 8:41:00 pm

I've got regular effects without plugins. Its actually crashed when I export it directly too. I've also found out it's not just exporting the timeline. Anytime I try to make cuts or move the media it gets this problem. Something I'm trying currently is recovering the old download and preferences from a time machine backup about a week ago.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]