FORUMS: list search recent posts

Set format and output path trough ExtendScript/CommandLine or anything like that.

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacob Danell
Set format and output path trough ExtendScript/CommandLine or anything like that.
on Mar 9, 2014 at 12:56:58 pm

Hi! I'm trying to automate some renders from AE that I need to render trough Media Encoder but when I add to ME I have to change the format and the path every time to what I want.
Is there any way to be able to set these without touching ME? My guess is ExtendScript but it's impossible to find information about it for ME. The only thing I found on the whole web was this from a thread on Adobe Community ExtendScript Toolkit will help you.
ESTK for AME supports quite few features beside other Adobe applications, but enough to start encoding silently.

but no information more than that...

Hope someone here can help me! Thanks!

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Set format and output path trough ExtendScript/CommandLine or anything like that.
on Mar 10, 2014 at 7:09:15 am

Scripting for Adobe Media Encoder is not a completed and supported feature.

You can make a feature request here:
http://adobe.ly/feature_request

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Jacob Danell
Re: Set format and output path trough ExtendScript/CommandLine or anything like that.
on Mar 10, 2014 at 9:26:50 am

So there is no way at the moment to make Media Encoder get specific settings without the user changing?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]