FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Encoder making video red when I try to encode something

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Kavanagh
Adobe Encoder making video red when I try to encode something
on Dec 31, 2013 at 8:47:24 pm

I'm using a workflow I've been using for a couple of years now. I am exporting from Avid as DNxHD and putting that self contained file into Adobe Encoder to make it a 1080p file for Vimeo.
I recently upgraded to Mavericks and did a full clean reinstall of everything. I have the latest and greatest of Avid Media Composer 7.0.3 and Adobe Media Encoder CC (7.2.0.43)
So why am I seeing the color red instead of the video. Some of the video is there, a little at the beginning and a little at the end, but the rest is just a red screen. I obviously checked the original file exported from Avid and it had nothing wrong with it, just the file that was converted by Adobe Media Encoder has this issue.
Does anyone have a practical solution or is this one of the issues where I have to wait months to get an update. I'm hoping the adobe people don't send me to Compressor or Sorenson, but I'll do it, not kidding around this time!

For hardware I'm using a 2.2 Intel Core i7 with SSD, 16gigs of ram, and let me know if I'm forgetting any other relevant info.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]