FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Media Encoder Crashes while working in multiple Premiere Pro projects - CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rodney Woosley
Adobe Media Encoder Crashes while working in multiple Premiere Pro projects - CS6
on Oct 7, 2013 at 6:21:33 pm

I generally edit multiple projects in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 during a work day. When a sequence is ready for export, I add it to Adobe Media Encoder via Export -> Media -> Queue. I start the encode in AME and return to Premiere. I then open a different Premiere Project and start working while the Encode continues. Please note: the encode pauses while Premiere closes one project and opens another, but always continues on again after that. After editing for a time of about 20 minutes in Premiere, more often than not, AME will freeze and I will have to force quit the application and start the encode again. If I allow AME to run the encode while not using Premiere, I generally have no problems. I've tried trashing my preferences for both AME and Premiere and still get the same result. I have great use for the encoding while editing feature Adobe offers, but am frustrated with the success rate. Any solutions would be appreciated.

Mac Pro
Early 2009
OX Version 10.8.5
Processor 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
Memory 32GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB

Thanks,
Rodney

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]