FORUMS: list search recent posts

MP4 > FLV Problems

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Seidule
MP4 > FLV Problems
on Oct 4, 2012 at 9:29:28 pm

Hello!

I have a 1920 x 1080 MP4 which contains video talking head clips and other animation, with fluid after effects camera movements created with After Effects (CS6). The video is 30 (29.97) fps.

When I play it in After Effects, or encode it as an MP4, it plays beautifully in Windows Media Player and the movements are as smooth as glass. I have many videos I've done in this format and never had this problem before, although I must admit the previous videos did not have such slow and fluid horizontal camera movements.

I uploaded it to YouTube and it's choppy on the camera moves. I thought it was YouTube and decided to bypass their process, as I am trying to post this video on our website as an FLV.

When I run it through Media Encoder to create the FLV, again the video turns out choppy when played in Adobe Media Player. I have used every Media Encoder FLV preset in CS6, I've tweaked all the various video and audio settings, and still no go - choppy video.

I was wondering if anyone has run into this and has any tips or advices they could share with me.

Thank you in advance!

My Best,

Kevin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]