FORUMS: list search recent posts

Only Rendering Audio of AE Comp

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan McClelland
Only Rendering Audio of AE Comp
on Aug 31, 2019 at 7:28:32 am

I have an AE (version 15.1.2) composition containing imported PS layers (yes, I imported them correctly as layers, not footage) and shape layers. The comp is rather large (10k x 10k). In it, I have a PS layer containing squares of different colors, each is a little under 8 x 8 pixels. The whole canvas is covered with these squares so there are more than a million. It's a video that gives a graphical representation of just how immense a million is. I start with one large square, then 10 and 100 and so on until I have more than a million.

When I attempt to export to AME (version 12.1.2), it seems to render fine. I am using H.264, Match Source, High Bitrate. The end result only has audio when I attempt to play it in Windows Media Player or VLC. Ironically, importing the rendered video into my project and placing it into a comp, part of it shows up at the beginning of the video (when I have only one square). I've even tried rendering at a smaller size output, to no avail.

--Dannerino

Return to posts index

Mike janowski
Re: Only Rendering Audio of AE Comp
on Aug 31, 2019 at 2:31:56 pm

-try rendering directly out of AE
-try rendering video only out of AME
-try rendering a smaller low rez movie out of AME
-in other words, change up what you're doing to see if you get the same, or different, behavior

If all else fails, quit all programs, restart the machine, try it again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]