FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to change the source framerate in an image sequence?

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carlos Zapater
How to change the source framerate in an image sequence?
on Aug 2, 2012 at 11:49:38 am

Hi!

I've been struggling with this all day and I cannot handle it. I have an image sequence of 2000 frames rendered in AE at 25fps and i want to compress them in h264 at the same framerate in AME. It is a complex project and I prefer to render image sequence in order to optimize render time when retouching certain parts of the project instead of having to render the entire project.

The thing is that AME compresses always like if source was rendered at 29.97 making the resulting video shorter because the output is encoded at 25fps. I didn't found a solution in Internet or this forum. Only this post with the same question that was left alone unanswered http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/351/200

I will try to export it from premiere but I wanted to know if there's something to do directly in AME to force it interpret the image sequence as a 25fps one.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Robert Fargo
Re: How to change the source framerate in an image sequence?
on Aug 2, 2012 at 1:47:54 pm

You can right click the Source Image Sequence and choose 'Interpret Footage" and set the frame rate to whatever you'd like. The duration indicator updates as you change the frame rate so you'll know you have it right.

Return to posts index

Carlos Zapater
Re: How to change the source framerate in an image sequence?
on Aug 2, 2012 at 2:01:00 pm

Ok, now I feel like a stupid.

I tried that before changing preset. The default preset was for .flv video and the option was greyed out. Changing preset first made the option available.

Thank you very much!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]