for software speed:
- The Super Fast Premiere Export Guide -
1. run creative cloud software update
2.launch media encoder before opening premiere(there's a single core bug if its opened after)
3. cleane the cache setting, delete temp files
4.update neatvideo and run its optimize tool.
5. check if cpu's are parked. The utility is called ParkControl
or select High Performance profile in Control Panel-Power management
6. change available memory by changing the rendering optimization preference to Performance from Memory or visa versa if you have large image formats.
7. shrink large images to sequence size before importing into premiere, stay away from PNG, they are not thread safe!
8. don't use lumetri
9. enable smart rendering 4x-12x faster render http://blogs.adobe.com/kevinmonahan/2012/10/11/smart-rendering-in-premiere-...
10. don't use adjustment layers
11. don't use 64 cube luts
12. don't use dynamic link with AE projects. render them out first, expecially warp stabilized shots. you can run multiple warps at same time.