Unable to get good render quality

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Giavi Tran
Unable to get good render quality
on Mar 22, 2017 at 9:01:48 pm
Last Edited By Giavi Tran on Mar 23, 2017 at 12:22:49 am

Hello,

Recently, I have been trying to render out a gameplay video, but I have run into a problem that I just cannot seem to find a solution for. No matter what program(Vegas, Media Encoder, or straight from After Effects) or render setting I use, I encounter the same problem. The quality of the video after every single render degrades horribly, becoming extremely discolored, pixelated, and blurry. I took two screenshots; one of the source material(I know it's not that good in the first place), and one of the render(Every render ends up looking like this). I have also included a screenshot of the render settings used to achieve the second screenshot's results, but again, no setting I change seems to yield any different results. I have even tried setting the bitrate to extremely high levels, but even that doesn't change the outcome of the video render.

The source material is recorded via Nvidia Shadowplay, and it is 1080p 60 fps MP4.

My basic PC specs are as follows:
Windows 64 Bit
GTX 1080
i5 6600k
16 GB of RAM
2 TB HDD

Any suggestions are very much appreciated. I would like to find out if it's an issue with my machine somehow, or just a few settings that need to be tweaked. Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]