FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timecode

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ricky Barrow
Timecode
on Mar 1, 2017 at 1:22:41 pm

Please help! I have source files QT Uncompressed. QT Player, VLC Player and Switch Player ALL show the correct timecode. When I use AME to encode QT, timecode matches. BUT, I need to deliver MPEG2 files but when I encode I get a different timecode. I can even select set timecode to try and override the file timecode but it comes out the same. I can burn in timecode and the burn in shows what it should be, the file timecode, but the file timecode is still wrong.

I am using the latest CC update of AME and the source and output windows show the correct code BEFORE transcoding. On an old system I opened the file and QT player show correct timecode of file BUT when I opened the file in AME CS6, the source and output shows the wrong timecode ... the same timecode as what my transcodes are showing from AME 2017.

Can all the players really be showing the wrong timecode? Can AME CS6 be showing the correct code when AME 2017 does not? Is the Metadata messed up somewhere? How can I troubleshoot and correct?

Thank you for any help!

Ricky

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]