No audio

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Bigatta
No audio
on Dec 20, 2016 at 9:12:28 pm

Hi everyone !

I got an issue with media encoder and i am looking for help

I've made a text animation on photoshop with a a little music on it and i'd like to use AME for the render because it has a render queue and i'll need to make hundreds versions of this animation with just text variations

It works perfectly when i do the render on photoshop but when i try to do it on AME the audio doesn't work

I'm on windows 10 64b and i've tried to render with all versions of photoshop and media encoder from cs5 to cc2017 and i've tried with mp3 and wav audio files, nothing works

Just one thing that maybe could help, after importing the mp3 into photoshop, i've moved it from my download folder to another one and the psd ask me where was the mp3 when i relaunch it, and it asks me again each time i move the mp3; so i guess the audio isn't really save in the psd but i dont know if it's normal and when i tried to do an only audio render with AME, it tells me that the source duration is zero something like that

I really don't know what to do and i'll be really thanksfull for a little help

Return to posts index

Mike janowski
Re: No audio
on Dec 20, 2016 at 9:23:09 pm

Move the audio back to where is should be?

Return to posts index

Dan Bigatta
Re: No audio
on Dec 23, 2016 at 1:52:04 am

The audio file is at the right place actually

What's disturb me is that this files seems not tobe saved in the psd and i think that"s why Adobe Media Encoder cant find it

But really i dont know

Thanks for the asnwer anyway ; )

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]