FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timecode Burn Not Working

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Whittington
Timecode Burn Not Working
on Dec 13, 2016 at 11:58:36 pm

I'm trying to batch export several clips with timecode burned into them. When I select the "timecode overlay" button it's not putting the timecode in. There's just a skinny grey bar where the timecode should be. Have tried multiple settings but can't figure it out. Any idea what's going wrong? (see embedded pic)

Return to posts index

Mike janowski
Re: Timecode Burn Not Working
on Dec 14, 2016 at 1:52:40 am

OK, not to be a dick or anything...just starting at the obvi...you've restarted the program and your computer?

I have a problem with overlays disappearing from time to time...a simple Premiere restart fixes that.

Return to posts index

James Whittington
on Dec 14, 2016 at 5:41:19 pm

Yeah I've restarted Premiere and the machine. Just keep getting the same black box with no timecode. Weird! Can't find anything online about people having a similar issue.

Return to posts index

Cris Olariu
on Jul 12, 2017 at 10:47:34 pm

Not sure you still have this problem, but I just had it, and finally found the answer on a different website:

Since the timecode effect is using Arial font, this font needs to be installed and active on your Mac. By default, this font is installed on Mac systems. I wonder if this font is accidentally disabled or removed. Could you launch an app called "Font Book" under your Mac application folder and see if Arial is indeed installed and active? There are a few kind of Arial font such as Arial Black, Arial Hebrew, Arial Narrow and so on. What you need is the regular "Arial". Do you see it?

Cris Olariu
crisolariu.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]