FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting gets slower! AME CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rafael 'B' Andrade
Exporting gets slower! AME CS6
on Jul 17, 2016 at 4:56:11 am

I'm sorry for my lack of English, but I really need some help. I'm trying to export a video in h.264, 60fps, a format I normally didnt have any problem before, but sometime from now, the videos im exporting gets really slow.

I didnt notice before because I normally make adobe premiere projects, with a lot of after effects elements linked. So I just assume they get slower because of that, but, my latest project is a lot more normal, is just a normal premiere project with two layers of audio and one of vĂ­deo, with just 3 parts made on after effects, but they take only 10 seconds, on a 10 minutes project. This type of project normaly get only 3 or 4 hours of export, in my pc config, but im getting 5-6 hours almost stopped in the middle of the project.

Worst, the time remaining, with normally gets lower in the start of the exporting, gets higher in the middle of the project, and keeps only getting higher nom-stop.

I just dont know what to do... I tried making a cleaning on the adobe caches, but nothing happens. Tried changing the memory settings on adobe, but nothing... I need help, please, anybody?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]