FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem creating files in Media Encoder CC 2015, is the culprit Windows 10, Nvidia GT640 card, Premiere Pro?

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mary Seither
Problem creating files in Media Encoder CC 2015, is the culprit Windows 10, Nvidia GT640 card, Premiere Pro?
on Aug 15, 2015 at 2:31:27 pm

I am trying to export the project timeline from Premiere Pro CC 2015 into Media Encoder CC 2015. I cannot get the AME program window to scroll down to where I can click on the button to start the encoding. There doesn't seem to be a side scroll for the window, just scrolls in for each function window.

Windows 10 is loaded, a Nvidia GT 640 graphic card is on computer. Has anyone experienced this same problem and is there a Window 10 or Nvidia driver fix for it. Media Encoder CC 2015 worked just fine with Windows 8.1.

Since its a window navigation problem, I tried loading a Nvidia driver update that came out this week but a message comes up that its not compatible with the operating system

I've read forum posts about problems with Windows 10, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, Nvidia but I haven't come across one that is similar to mine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]