FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Media Offline" in final export

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jd Huitt
"Media Offline" in final export
on Jul 20, 2015 at 1:47:41 am

I've had a couple projects do something funky on me now. After editing my project, I'm sending it over to Media Encoder for final export. For some reason, on different projects with different export settings, I'm having clips that are dropping out, which in the final video gives me a red screen with the Media Offline message in about 10 different languages.

Any way to avoid this? The clips are there in the project and are connected just fine.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

jd Huitt
Re: "Media Offline" in final export
on Jul 20, 2015 at 1:53:26 am

Also, if it makes a difference, the clips that are showing up as offline are consistently on the V2 track in my sequence.

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
on Jul 20, 2015 at 2:22:28 pm

[jd Huitt] "I'm having clips that are dropping out, which in the final video gives me a red screen with the Media Offline message in about 10 different languages. "

What version of Adobe are you running? What format is causing the problem? Is it consistently the same area on your timeline (could be corrupt)? Are you using render files? Are any of the areas "Dynamic Linked" sequences from After Effects or Speedgrade or Photoshop?

Ryan Holmes
http://www.ryanholmes.me
@CutColorPost

Return to posts index

jd Huitt
on Jul 20, 2015 at 2:32:23 pm

I'm running the most current version of everything from Creative Cloud. So far, I've had it happen when exporting to H.264 and XDCAM HD422 1080i60. The only consistent thing is that it's in the V2 track.

I went back and rendered the spots where the problem was occurring and still got the same results. Last night, I exported directly out of Premiere instead of sending over to Media Encoder and didn't have any problems. It's just nice to use Media Encoder though so I can continue working on other projects in Premiere.

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
on Jul 20, 2015 at 2:35:34 pm

Sounds like you may have a corrupt Premier project on your hands. So when it sends out the XML for AME it's gnarling stuff up. Try setting up a brand new project in Premiere Pro (start from scratch), and then import the existing project into that one (File-->Import). Then try sending the sequence out to AME from within that newly created PPro project. See if that gets the mojo working again...

Ryan Holmes
http://www.ryanholmes.me
@CutColorPost

Return to posts index

jd Huitt
on Jul 20, 2015 at 2:49:08 pm

What's got me stumped is that it's done this on a few different projects now. I'll try that and see what happens though.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]