FORUMS: list search recent posts

Severe Render Issues in Adobe Media Encoder CC2015

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anand Prahash
Severe Render Issues in Adobe Media Encoder CC2015
on Jul 6, 2015 at 12:26:48 am

At this moment, I am extremely frustrated with Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder (both updated to CC 2015). I've finished a 15 min short film I've been working on but I cannot seem to get a completed render of the film out of either programs.
Technical things:
PC SPECS
CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.5 gHz
GPU: AMD r9 290
16 GB RAM
Footage is on a 7200 RPM Internal HDD
Rendering onto an internal SSD (supposedly this is a faster method then just rendering onto an HDD?)
Footage is 4k and 1080p
All footage was graded with Magic Bullet Looks
Sequence is in 1080p (and I was rendering to 1080p)
I had NO issues with premiere pro being slow throughout the editing process
Description of the problem:
I open up AME and import the premiere pro project file then select the sequence. From there I select the same H.264 YouTube 1080p render template and start the render. The same thing happens. The video will start to render at a normal rate and the time till completion is reasonable. Again, usually somewhere after the 50% mark, the render speed will go wayy down and the time till completion will start to increase. I don't know if knowing this helps but I have noticed (since AME has a preview of the video as it is being rendered) that when the render speed becomes really slow, I will start to see the footage in the sequence WITHOUT any of the effects I have added in editing (such as color grading).

PLEASEEEE someone help me so I can render out my short film!! Many thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]