FORUMS: list search recent posts

AVCHD DVD Template for Adobe Media Encoder

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil Green
AVCHD DVD Template for Adobe Media Encoder
on May 17, 2015 at 2:36:56 pm

Hi Folks
Just wondering if anyone has a good AVCHD for DVD Template that they can share with me? I am using the current version of Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and wish to Encode footage as HD to Fit onto DVD.

What I am after is a good general purpost template that I can use as a all for one file that is good for 1st AVCHD onto DVD and also for general PC and most Mobile Playback as well as Youtube. I know that it is a case of just tweaking out one of the MP4 Templates but am unsure of the settings, Profiles, etc. I understand the Max Safe Bitrate is 18mbs for HD going onto DVD-R Disc but is that total including the Audio or is that plus Audio at whatever it should be?

I often do short videos 5-15 Minutes at a time so as said, if I can get a good work flow for making AVCHD Discs using Encore then It would be a good way to output the Original HD files to disc.

I know that Premiere Elements does AVCHD From the timeline to DVD and I was also considering purchasing it for these jobs, but since the projects are already made in Premiere Pro CC 8.2 then I guess I am already on the better Software System.

Anyway, as said if anyone can point me in the know or post links to some templates I can download, then that would be much appreciated, along with any other info on workflow Premiere Pro > Adobe Media Encoder> Encore CS 6. Last note, the footage I am mostly dealing with original files that is on the Premiere Pro Timeline is HDV PAL 50i and some 1920x1080 30p MP4 material

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]