Video track 9 missing at HDTV 720, but visible at HDTV 1080

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Felder
Video track 9 missing at HDTV 720, but visible at HDTV 1080
on May 5, 2015 at 7:08:14 pm
Last Edited By Dave Felder on May 5, 2015 at 7:08:42 pm

Here's a strange one.

I have a series of still photos animated to music. We are up to revision 8. I have been delivering review copies to my client at 720P with no problems. Now, at revision 8, a single graphic disappears when AME gets hold of it.

I have attached two images, one showing how my export is set up using the H.264, HDTV 720 preset and the other showing the export at HDTV 1080. Note the position of the pointer on the timeline, and note that the "Output" tab of media encoder is selected.

You can see the graphic, called "WhiteFeatheredBox" on V9 on the timeline. It is visible in the screen grab at the 1080 export behind the speakers lower third name title, and not in the 720 export. I've tried moving the graphic around, thinking there might be a pre-render hidden somewhere in there, but that hasn't made a difference.

Here's the image at 720:

Here's the image at 1080:

The same graphic is used about 15 times in the project and looks fine in those other 14 instances.

Final desired delivery is 720P, although they probably won't complain too loudly if I deliver at 1080 because they will ultimately share it through YouTube. I can make it at 1080 and re-render that file to 720, but don't want the extra compression.

Details: CS 5.5, NVIDIA GT545 display card w/Barracuda engine enabled, Win 7, 16GB RAM. I know the software is a little old, and that my NVIDIA card isn't on the "official" Adobe supported list, but I've been editing with it since CS5.5 was released and never had an issue like this before.

Any thoughts as to what is going on?

Ryan Video Productions Inc. Rockaway, NJ

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]