FORUMS: list search recent posts

C300 MXF's to Sony XDCAM Disc using Adobe Prelude or Media Encoder

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leigh Hubner
C300 MXF's to Sony XDCAM Disc using Adobe Prelude or Media Encoder
on Feb 20, 2015 at 3:31:18 am

Hello

I'm praying someone can offer a suggestion here. So the problem I have - I'm shooting on my C300 cameras but I have a client who wants the material delivered on a playable XD disc. (meaning they can put it in a XD VTR and view it) At the moment I'm doing a real time transfer using my F800 cameras SDI input board and recording like a VTR. That is normally fine but I've run into a big problem when the footage is ingested into AVID and the footage was shot time of day TC. Although the timecode transfer to the disc ok, because it's one big recording on the XD disc, when AVID ingests it, it doesn't recognise the shifting TC.

Anyway... that back story out the way... I'm hoping there is a way I can plug my C300 memory card in to my mac, hook up my F800 camera via the USB cable and via Prelude or Media Encoder, export Sony XDCAM files to disc.

Is this possible, how do I do it, can this even be done?! I appreciate all the help but please try to read the post and stick to the question at hand! I've posted before and I'm always amazed at where the comments go and all the people who have plenty of opinion but rarely answers!

Thanks so much.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]