FORUMS: list search recent posts

Alter entire queue's Source Range setting? Need to batch convert jpegs to mp4s - ME defaults to "Entire Clip" when I need "Clip In/Out"

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tyler Henry
Alter entire queue's Source Range setting? Need to batch convert jpegs to mp4s - ME defaults to "Entire Clip" when I need "Clip In/Out"
on Jan 16, 2015 at 4:13:58 pm

I need to export a bunch of jpegs as 15 second mp4 files. I'm able to import the jpegs into Premiere as 15 second clips using the "Still Image Default Duration" setting. This setting places 15-second-long Clip In/Out markers on each jpeg.

But when I try to queue all the jpegs from Premiere into ME (CC 2014), ME defaults to export the entire clip length (which is 11 hours, 59 min, etc) rather than the Clip In/Out. And I can't select all in ME and then change the Source Range. It only changes one of the clips; the rest keep their Entire Clip setting.

Is there any way to mass-alter or change the default Source Range setting?

Alternatively, is there any easy way to simply convert images into videos of a certain length? If I try to import the images into ME directly, bypassing Premiere, they default to 5 second length. I can't figure out where to change that length either.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]