FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cineform has hijacked my AME cant access lagarith anymore ....

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Dexter
Cineform has hijacked my AME cant access lagarith anymore ....
on Aug 19, 2014 at 6:44:38 pm

HI
I use Lagarith quite a lot. I recently installed Cineform with the GoPro studio as it was free and I thought I would give it a try.
Today I went to export from Premiere cs6 via the queue and in the process the export settings magically changed to Cineform.

If I try and change it there is no option from within the encoder to do that. It is as if lagarith no longer exists on my system.
I tried downloading and reinstalling lagarith and re starting the system but the same results. I have been hijacked :(

I would like to keep Cineform but if I can't use lagarith anymore?
Has anyone else had this issue? I was wondering if there is an option perhaps in the Cineform installer or options to correct this.
Thanks for any help.
Peter

We spent all the budget on doughnuts and now we have no money to make our film.

Return to posts index

Peter Dexter
UPDATE Re: Cineform has hijacked my AME cant access lagarith anymore ....
on Aug 19, 2014 at 7:26:56 pm

HI
It is kind of annoying me now :)
I uninstalled Cineform using revo uninstaller and deep a thorough removal. I used the info from here
https://cineform.zendesk.com/entries/20042703-System-Clean-How-to-do-a-Clea... and followed those steps. I also deleted the premier and AME preferences and re started.
It is still there.

I am able to locate lagarith and adjust the settings and make changes and save a preset etc from within premiere but as soon as AME opens CineForm jumps in place. There is no option from within AME to select lagorith. It is rather frustrating. It is putting me of CineForm rapidly. If anybody wants to 'sell' me on CineForm then go ahead :) atm I am not impressed.

Thanks
P

We spent all the budget on doughnuts and now we have no money to make our film.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]